In no particular order:
1. My pets. They’re just adorable! Naughty, cute and full of character!
2. This one’s a no-brainer – good food. Have you heard of food-orgasms?
3. Great weather. Because that can make or break the day’s plans.
4. Baking. I like to bake. I like the eating that follows it even better ;)
5. Taking a good photo, of a person, place, occasion, or of myself (Yay for selfies!)
6. An unexpected phone call from someone I’m close with but haven’t spoken to in long. Cue 3-hour phone call.
7. Spending time with my boy (we’re LD-ing, so this happens rather infrequently and not as often as I’d like)
8. Hand-crafting cards for those special people who will appreciate it.
9. Being with people I love.
10. Doodling something…then realizing the “doodle” actually turned out pretty good!
11. The smell of rain... of onions frying... of cinnamon... of my mum's perfume... of chocolate... of my beloved late German Shepherd's fur... of doggie fur... of my parrot's peanutty smelling feathers...
12. The whole act of giving a gift. From deciding it, to buying / making, wrapping and finally giving it to the person. And seeing their reaction. I've said this before, and I'll say it again - I take the art of gift-giving very seriously.
And yes, I totally cheated and added two things more to the list. Sue me ;)
Today's prompt : Ten things that make you really happy